Get In Touch
Fast and Easy Job Costing
HiFlow’s robust estimating engine allows your estimators to quickly complete a sales estimate and get it back to sales for approval. Through it’s centralized database, every estimator has access to pricing levels, current inventory, the latest order from a customer, paper and ink information, the status of tooling, and more. It gives the estimator a complete picture of available resources and what needs purchasing. In fact, the system will automatically generate a purchase order if supplies are needed. HiFlow also offers tools to manage customer collaboration, and sales has access to every order as well, through the database.
Once a quote becomes a job, HiFlow’s unique Workflow Diagram is created from estimator’s data. This comprehensive picture of the entire job–materials, machines and people–is a graphic representation of the job that authorized shop floor has access to and can drill down into for data connected with that job: inks, paper, tools, machines, operators, documents & artwork, plates. Instant access that is visible for shop floor workers, and can be posted on workstations as well as monitors in the plant.
WIth HiFlow you receive a robust print estimating system and a management system that give you control and visibility over every process – from estimating and job planning to inventory management all the way through to final invoicing and shipping. It’s an end to end solution, beginning with print estimating.
HiFlow’s MIS technology solutions include fast and easy print estimating which will help propel your commercial print company into the heart of the 2020s with end-to-end management information and MES system designed for printers as well as packaging, label, and flexographic companies.
HiFlow’s comprehensive tools and features increase speed, reduce wasted time, and facilitate connectivity in the production workflow and business operations.
Buy the whole integrated system or just the module you need we will install and make it work with all your existing systems
We can integrate any or all modules into your existing structure. Or, let our developers write a completely customized system exclusively for your business.
Complex and Powerful
Let HiFlow tackle the tough jobs. The ones you lose sleep over.Same goes for complicated inventory,or multple short runs? Come on. Challenge us.
Imagine actually watching how your plant runs with our visible workflow. Attack errors and problems AS THEY OCCUR. Be informed about issues with HiFlow’s alerts and messaging system.
Any report you can think of – from sales, production to CSR, equipment, employee perfomance– can be obtained through the Analytics module.
What Our Clients Say
I wanted one complete solution. When I saw HiFlow, with all its capabilities, it did not take me long to recognize that I had found my solution. They have over 100 locations in Europe which was a big positive for me. I knew we could get more personal attention.
Dale Ford, Colonial Printing, Mailing, Packaging
We chose Hiflow to realize the promise of a more customized solution, built specifically for our business.
We also wanted a fully integrated solution with one centralized database instead of multiple, loosely connected databases. Hiflow’s superior BI reporting tools helped finalize our decision.
Peter Anton, Bradford & Bigelow
What Makes HiFlow Better?
- At the core of our system is our exclusive workflow diagram that offers real workflow visibility of the production process, even the most complex job or product
- Scheduling—simplified. Workflow Diagram easily shows the sequence of eventsin the progress of the job, so scheduling every process is a cinch.
- Harmoniously coordinate procedure paths that make sure everything is performed according to standard procedure adopted by the company i.e., ISO 9001.
- A licensing model based on our customer’s REAL SAVINGS–the result of HiFlow Solutions system implementation before/after comparisons.
- Our CRM module makes visible to management all interactions between prospects and sales, customers and sales, and customers and customer service
- Our Customer Portal allows REAL TIME updates of, for example, Proof Out/Proof Approved to customers and company personnel
- Cost tracking in REAL TIME. Our software tracks real material consumption, shop floor data and supplier connectivity, i.e., if a supplier’s price goes up or down, estimating and purchasing will see the data in REAL TIME
- Greater profitability in areas of production by recording REAL TIME data. Management now has viewability of the metrics gathered by the software and can make informed decisions, such as necessary employee training, or machine repair/maintenance/replacement
- Not just one, but a team of dedicated implementation specialists will insure a faster Go Live. Our team is printing professionals, each versed in specialty areas of packaging, label production and all types of commercial printing.
- Fast order processing. Conversion from estimate to job is quick, as calculations and workflow diagrams are brought live for customer service, planning, scheduling, shop floor in REAL TIME
HIFLOW SOLUTIONS COMPLETE SYSTEM
HiFlow Solutions MIS software is an end-to-end management information system with comprehensive tools that automate packaging workflow and business processes so companies can compete more effectively in the marketplace, maintain faster and leaner production times, and increase margins of profit.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
HiFlow’s core management information system can be customized to suit your unique requirements. Based on your preferences for hosting and database, we can recommend appropriate solutions that fit your current infrastructure and process. You can start small, with core-essentials, then add features later.
MES & MACHINE INTEGRATION
Eliminate touches, decrease errors and downtime, and instantly collect data by connecting HiFlow’s sensor interface directly with your shop floor equipment. Our MES device interface enables any MIS system and virtually any shop-floor equipment to share accurate information.
One of the big reasons companies look for custom business software development services is that they’ve found prepackaged software doesn’t fully meet their needs. Our team consists of 50 highly skilled developers, systems analysts and software engineers can custom design a solution.