Improve Production Efficiency, Workflow Productivity, and Profitability with a Print MIS
In an industry that relies heavily on customer expectations, technical innovation, process efficiencies, and tight margins, print shops have to be flexible to keep up with changing demands and growing competition. Unfortunately, many printers are bogged down with time-consuming manual processes, estimation bottlenecks, and inaccuracies that prohibit them from capitalizing on the opportunities emerging in the print industry today.
With razor thin profit margins to consider, the only way to grow your revenues and produce a solid ROI in the print industry is with the right print shop software: Print Management Information Systems (Print MIS). Print MIS software integrates all key components across your entire print operations, from estimating and production scheduling to inventory management and invoicing. This allows you to simplify workflows, deliver timely estimates, optimize production capacity, prioritize profitable jobs, and gain insight into profit margins.
Print MIS is designed to connect all parts of the printing plant, from sales and estimating to shipping. By bringing together all key functional areas of your business in one centralized location, Print MIS provides a single view of your operations that can be used to improve production, user productivity, and overall performance. Wrapped in one easy-to-use interface, most Print MIS solutions include:
- Eliminate manual processes with automation.
- Integration of disparate, siloed systems.
- Have a platform that is scalable.
- Modular solution that grows as you grow.
- Secure access through on-site server-based or cloud-based platform.
- Robust job estimating engine.
- One screen graphical diagram that shows ALL job info.
Get In Touch
What We Offer
Buy the whole integrated system or just the module you need we will install and make it work with all your existing systems
We can integrate any or all modules into your existing structure. Or, let our developers write a completely customized system exclusively for your business.
Complex and Powerful
Let HiFlow tackle the tough jobs. The ones you lose sleep over.Same goes for complicated inventory,or multple short runs? Come on. Challenge us.
Imagine actually watching how your plant runs with our visible workflow. Attack errors and problems AS THEY OCCUR. Be informed about issues with HiFlow’s alerts and messaging system.
Any report you can think of – from sales, production to CSR, equipment, employee performance– can be obtained through the analytics module.
We implement – fast. The HiFlow system combines MIS and MES software with easy ERP integration.
Everything You Need
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Software updates
- Product training and support
- Customization to your specific business
- Post Implementation Service
- Software support and service
- Integration service
What Our Clients Say
I wanted one complete solution. When I saw HiFlow, with all its capabilities, it did not take me long to recognize that I had found my solution. They have over 100 locations in Europe which was a big positive for me. I knew we could get more personal attention.
Dale Ford, Colonial Printing, Mailing, Packaging
We chose Hiflow to realize the promise of a more customized solution, built specifically for our business, without pages upon pages of features – originally added for other companies – which we don’t need.
We also wanted a fully integrated solution with one centralized database instead of multiple, loosely connected databases. Hiflow’s superior BI reporting tools helped finalize our decision.
Peter Anton, Bradford & Bigelow
What Makes HiFlow Better?
- At the core of our system is our exclusive workflow diagram that offers real workflow visibility of the production process, even the most complex printed jobs
- Scheduling—simplified. Workflow diagrams easily show the sequence of eventsin the progress of the job, so scheduling every process is a cinch.
- Harmoniously coordinate procedure paths that make sure everything is performed according to standard procedure adopted by the company i.e., ISO 9001.
- A licensing model based on our customer’s REAL SAVINGS–the result of HiFlow Solutions system implementation before/after comparisons.
- Our CRM module makes visible to management all interactions between prospects and sales, customers and sales, and customers and customer service
- Our Customer Portal allows REAL TIME updates of, for example, Proof Out/Proof Approved to customers and company personnel
- Cost tracking in REAL TIME. Our software tracks real material consumption, shop floor data and supplier connectivity, i.e., if a supplier’s price goes up or down, estimating and purchasing will see the data in REAL TIME
- Greater profitability in areas of production by recording REAL TIME data. Management now has viewability of the metrics gathered by the software and can make informed decisions, such as necessary employee training, or machine repair/maintenance/replacement
- Not just one, but a team of dedicated implementation specialists will insure a faster Go Live. Our team is printing professionals, each versed in specialty areas of packaging, label production and all types of commercial printing.
- Fast order processing. Conversion from estimate to job is quick, as calculations and workflow diagrams are brought live for customer service, planning, scheduling, shop floor in REAL TIME
HIFLOW SOLUTIONS COMPLETE SYSTEM
HiFlow Solutions MIS software is an end-to-end management information system with comprehensive tools that automate workflow and business processes so companies can compete more effectively in the marketplace, maintain faster and leaner production times, and increase margins of profit.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
HiFlow’s core management information system can be customized to suit your unique requirements. Based on your preferences for hosting and database, we can recommend appropriate solutions that fit your current infrastructure and process. You can start small, with core-essentials, then add features later.
MES & MACHINE INTEGRATION
Eliminate touches, decrease errors and downtime, and instantly collect data by connecting HiFlow’s sensor interface directly with your shop floor equipment. Our MES device interface enables any MIS system and virtually any shop-floor equipment to share accurate information.
One of the big reasons companies look for custom business software development services is that they’ve found prepackaged software doesn’t fully meet their needs. Our team consists of 50 highly skilled developers, systems analysts and software engineers can custom design a solution.