Print Shop Management Software
Facing constant bottlenecks and setbacks in print shop management? HiFlow Solutions offers the best print shop management software which can help your print business grow, be profitable, and stay competitive. Print management software can make a difference now and into the future.
HiFlow’s print shop management software will propel your packaging/label company into the heart of the 2020s with end-to-end management information and MES system specifically designed for packaging, label, and flexographic companies. HiFlow’s comprehensive tools and features increase speed, reduce wasted time, and facilitate connectivity in the production workflow and business operations.
Print Shop Management Software
Get In Touch
Features of Print Shop Management Software
To get the best output from your print shop, it is important to invest in a print shop management software that is reliable and delivers timely results. Here are some of the best features you get from our print shop management software:
The software provides the necessary tools to check the production schedule in real-time. It eliminates any and all production bottlenecks and aims to provide a visual interface that can analyze performance to implement any corrections in real-time. It also includes automation or all production planning and update processes which aid in complying with the deadlines and preventing any delays in production cycles. There is also a noticeable reduction in change over and downtime.
Print Data Collection
Print shop management software enables you to collect data in real time. It enables controlling the usage rate and optimizing operation performance rate. Real time data collection and analytics provides a way to assess business costs, estimated and actual.
Integrate all your software, apps and ERPs into one central platform and eliminate siloed areas of operation. Having data collected and stored in a central database will eliminate errors, provide visibility and real time data for better decision making.
How We Help
Wondering why you should choose our software solutions? Well, HiFlow Solutions has been providing management solutions to the printing and packaging industry for the past 20 years. We have a global clientele of more than 100 companies.
Unlike others, we believe in swift implementation and saving our precious time, which is why HiFlow systems combine MIS and MES software to ensure easy integration with existing systems. MIS and MES features required for label printing, are used to optimize ERP systems so we can bridge any ERP gaps.
Furthermore, we create automated environments which offer seamless connection from the orders coming into their shipping and invoicing. Our systems offer real-time, critical information on the print shop floor, machines, and personnel. Most importantly, we allow you to see where you stand within the job with help from smart scheduling, layouts, and workflow diagrams which are easy to understand for personnel.
What this means for you
- Fewer touchpoints meaning fewer errors due to manual processes
- Greater workflow transparency with our unique one-window workflow diagram
- Reduction of human error, improvement of data reliability
- Improved customer responsiveness
- Allows you to take on shorter-run jobs that were once unprofitable
- Solutions that are flexible, adaptable to your specific business
- Data collection that is accurate and secure and accessible
- Greater productivity. Greater profitability.
What Our Clients Say
I wanted one complete solution. When I saw HiFlow, with all its capabilities, it did not take me long to recognize that I had found my solution. They have over 100 locations served in Europe which was a big positive for me. I knew we could get more personal attention from the HiFlow team.
Dale Ford, Colonial Printing, Mailing, Packaging
We chose Hiflow to realize the promise of a more customized solution, built specifically for our business.
We also wanted a fully integrated solution with one centralized database instead of multiple, loosely connected databases. Hiflow’s superior BI reporting tools helped finalize our decision.
Peter Anton, Bradford & Bigelow
What Makes HiFlow Better?
- At the core of our system is our exclusive workflow diagram that offers real workflow visibility of the production process, even the most complex job.
- Scheduling—simplified. Workflow diagrams easily show the sequence of eventsin the progress of the job, so scheduling every process is a cinch.
- Harmoniously coordinate procedure paths that make sure everything is performed according to standard procedure adopted by the company i.e., ISO 9001.
- A licensing model based on our customer’s REAL SAVINGS–the result of HiFlow Solutions system implementation before/after comparisons.
- Our CRM module makes visible to management all interactions between prospects and sales, customers and sales, and customers and customer service
- Our Customer Portal allows REAL TIME updates of, for example, Proof Out/Proof Approved to customers and company personnel
- Cost tracking in REAL TIME. Our software tracks real material consumption, shop floor data and supplier connectivity, i.e., if a supplier’s price goes up or down, estimating and purchasing will see the data in REAL TIME
- Greater profitability in areas of production by recording REAL TIME data. Management now has viewability of the metrics gathered by the software and can make informed decisions, such as necessary employee training, or machine repair/maintenance/replacement
- Not just one, but a team of dedicated implementation specialists will insure a faster Go Live. Our team is printing professionals, each versed in specialty areas of packaging, label production and all types of commercial printing.
- Fast order processing. Conversion from estimate to job is quick, as calculations and workflow diagrams are brought live for customer service, planning, scheduling, shop floor in REAL TIME
Our Solutions for Print Shop Management
HIFLOW SOLUTIONS COMPLETE SYSTEM
HiFlow Solutions MIS software is an end-to-end management information system with comprehensive tools that automate workflow and business processes so companies can compete more effectively in the marketplace, maintain faster and leaner production times, and increase margins of profit.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
HiFlow’s core management information system can be customized to suit your unique requirements. Based on your preferences for hosting and database, we can recommend appropriate solutions that fit your current infrastructure and process. You can start small, with core-essentials, then add features later.
MES & MACHINE INTEGRATION
Eliminate touches, decrease errors and downtime, and instantly collect data by connecting HiFlow’s sensor interface directly with your shop floor equipment. Our MES device interface enables any MIS system and virtually any shop-floor equipment to share accurate information.
One of the big reasons companies look for custom business software development services is that they’ve found prepackaged software doesn’t fully meet their needs. Our team consists of 50 highly skilled developers, systems analysts and software engineers can custom design a solution.