Printing Management Solutions
INCREASE PROFITABILITY AND STAY AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION
According to Printing Impressions, the commercial printing industry is growing in 2021. However, much of the growth and gains will be reserved for companies who are already thinking about how to leverage technology with printing management solutions. Software solutions designed for commercial print can make the difference in a fiercely competitive print market landscape. Print service providers who can guarantee quality, speed and efficiency are those who will win in this rapidly changing industry.
How can printing management solutions increase profitability? By improving your workflow–automating print processes, eliminating waste, providing accurate estimates, improving output quality drives revenue streams.
Commercial printers work on slim margins. New sources of revenue are crucial; visibility into your business costs gives you an edge; workflow that are the most productive are invaluable. Printing management solutions, like HiFlow, can increase those slim margins in today’s market.
Printing Management Solutions
Get In Touch
Printing Management Solutions
Buy the whole integrated system or just the module you need we will install and make it work with all your existing systems
We can integrate any or all modules into your existing structure. Or, let our developers write a completely customized system exclusively for your business.
Complex and Powerful
Let HiFlow tackle the tough jobs. The ones you lose sleep over.Same goes for complicated inventory,or multple short runs? Come on. Challenge us.
Imagine actually watching how your plant runs with our visible workflow. Attack errors and problems AS THEY OCCUR. Be informed about issues with HiFlow’s alerts and messaging system.
Any report you can think of – from sales, production to CSR, equipment, employee perfomance– can be obtained through the Analytics module
Who Are We?
At HiFlow Solutions, we aim to provide flexible software solutions to printing, label, flexo, corrugated and packaging industries, so they can operate in a more profitable and efficient manner. For the past twenty years, we have offered global solutions to help our clients grow their businesses by integrating software systems, implementing automation strategies and delivering customized solutions. We have an international customer base with over 100 print industry clients.
HiFlow’s printing management solutions will propel your packaging/label company into the heart of the 2020s with end-to-end management information and MES system specifically designed for packaging, label, and flexographic companies. HiFlow’s comprehensive tools and features increase speed, reduce wasted time, and facilitate connectivity in production workflow and business operations.
We don’t just provide our clients the solution but also a complete range of services which includes an MIS system, integration services and consultative services. Integration services ensure seamless operations whereas consultative services build scale, drive efficiency and increase profitability. We take a more consultative approach and we offer customized solutions to meet individual needs.
The HiFlow system was designed in collaboration with Microsoft. Furthermore, our database Microsoft SQL Server is equipped with state-of-the-art software development tools which are used to model and design IT systems.
How We Help
• We implement – fast. The HiFlow system combines MIS and MES software with easy ERP integration.
• We fill your ERP gaps. By optimizing ERP systems with MIS and MES features required for packaging and label printing.
• We create automated environments. With seamless connections from order intake to shipping and invoicing.
• We feed you data. With insights from real-time, critical information from your production shop floor, personnel, and equipment.
• We let you see. From smart scheduling to nested layouts to workflow diagrams, instantly see where you stand within the job.
What Our Clients Say
I wanted one complete solution. When I saw HiFlow, with all its capabilities, it did not take me long to recognize that I had found my solution. They have over 100 locations in Europe which was a big positive for me. I knew we could get more personal attention.
Dale Ford, Colonial Printing, Mailing, Packaging
We chose Hiflow to realize the promise of a more customized solution,
We also wanted a fully integrated solution with one centralized database instead of multiple, loosely connected databases. Hiflow’s superior BI reporting tools helped finalize our decision.
Peter Anton, Bradford & Bigelow
What Makes HiFlow Better?
- At the core of our system is our exclusive workflow diagram that offers real workflow visibility of the production process
- Scheduling—simplified. Workflow diagrams easily show the sequence of eventsin the progress of the job, so scheduling every process is a cinch.
- Harmoniously coordinate procedure paths that make sure everything is performed according to standard procedure adopted by the company i.e., ISO 9001
- A licensing model based on our customer’s REAL SAVINGS–the result of HiFlow Solutions system implementation before/after comparisons.
- Our CRM module makes visible to management all interactions between prospects and sales, customers and sales, and customers and customer service
- Our Customer Portal allows REAL TIME updates of, for example, Proof Out/Proof Approved to customers and company personnel
- Cost tracking in REAL TIME. Our software tracks real material consumption, shop floor data and supplier connectivity, i.e., if a supplier’s price goes up or down, estimating and purchasing will see the data in REAL TIME
- Greater profitability in areas of production by recording REAL TIME data. Management now has viewability of the metrics gathered by the software and can make informed decisions, such as necessary employee training, or machine repair/maintenance/replacement
- Not just one, but a team of dedicated implementation specialists will insure a faster Go Live. Our team is printing professionals, each versed in commercial printing.
- Fast order processing. Conversion from estimate to job is quick, as calculations and workflow diagrams are brought live for customer service, planning, scheduling, shop floor in REAL TIME
HIFLOW SOLUTIONS COMPLETE SYSTEM
HiFlow Solutions MIS software is an end-to-end management information system with comprehensive tools that automate packaging workflow and business processes so companies can compete more effectively in the marketplace, maintain faster and leaner production times, and increase margins of profit.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
HiFlow’s core management information system can be customized to suit your unique requirements. Based on your preferences for hosting and database, we can recommend appropriate solutions that fit your current infrastructure and process. You can start small, with core-essentials, then add features later.
MES & MACHINE INTEGRATION
Eliminate touches, decrease errors and downtime, and instantly collect data by connecting HiFlow’s sensor interface directly with your shop floor equipment. Our MES device interface enables any MIS system and virtually any shop-floor equipment to share accurate information.
One of the big reasons companies look for custom business software development services is that they’ve found prepackaged software doesn’t fully meet their needs. Our team consists of 50 highly skilled developers, systems analysts and software engineers can custom design a solution.