Software for the Printing Industry
HiFlow Solutions has adapted to the new realities of today’s printing industry and offers software for printing industry companies to assist in how they can scale up in the months to come. And in the years to come, HiFlow hopes to assist commercial and packaging printers take advantage of growth opportunities.
The Global Commercial Printing Market was valued at USD 411. 99 billion in 2020, and it is projected to be worth USD 472. 35 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 2. 24% during the period 2021 – 2026. The commercial printing market is poised for remarkable growth over the next five years according to ReportLinker.
Software for Printing Industry – How You Can Poise Your Company for Growth
Get In Touch
Advantages of MIS/ERP Software for Printing Industry
The entire cycle of a job from quote to shipping is effectively covered by HiFlow’s comprehensive software.
Buy the whole integrated system or just the module you need we will install and make it work with all your existing systems
We can integrate any or all modules into your existing structure. Or, let our developers write a completely customized system exclusively for your business.
Complex and Powerful
Let HiFlow tackle the tough jobs. The ones you lose sleep over.Same goes for complicated inventory,or multple short runs? Come on. Challenge us.
Imagine actually watching how your plant runs with our visible workflow. Attack errors and problems AS THEY OCCUR. Be informed about issues with HiFlow’s alerts and messaging system.
Any report you can think of – from sales, production to CSR, equipment, employee performance– can be obtained through the Analytics module
It’s a big decision…
New software can bring a wealth of benefits, but it is also a big investment — in money, time, implementation and employee training. At HiFlow, we know how complex buying a system is because we have helped over 100 customers worldwide make this important decision. As the industry experiencing healthy growth in the next 5-10 years, now is the time to invest in Smart Factory and Industry 4.0.
We are MIS and packaging industry consultants.
For over 20 years, we have helped packaging, label and commercial printers through their growing pains and onto profitability. We offer consultation on everything from modernization and expansion of your business, to inventory and factory logistics, and scheduling functionality. We will help you increase efficiency and productivity in all aspects of your workflow and your business.
We are software development experts.
One of the big reasons companies look for custom business software development services is that they’ve found prepackaged software doesn’t fully meet their needs, implementation is a nightmare and takes forever.
HiFlow is different. Our team consists of highly skilled developers who are also thoroughly versed in packaging, label and print. A HiFlow solution meets your needs. Exactly.
Get the information, the skills and the tools you need to propel your company forward. Get full control and optimize your printing with software for printing industry. All at your own pace.
Transform the Way You Operate
Whether you want hands-on experience in an on-site visit or a live demo for your company, we are here to help you explore and evaluate our software for printing industry and services that empower and optimize print, packaging, and label companies. As the industry transforms itself with technology in the next 5 years, HiFlow will innovate with print industry partners to offer optimizations and productivity tools.
We are consultants to print and packaging manufacturers. Our sales, service and development team all have practical experiences and knowledge of the industry. We begin the process with an analysis of your needs, and to find out whether we are a good fit. One size does not fit all, that’s why our flexible solutions are tailored to your needs.
HiFlow is a flexible PRINT MIS — Management Information System — developed to automate the processes, from estimate through production to invoicing, designed by our industry experts for packaging, label, and print production. HiFlow MES module allows real-time data from sensors to compare estimates, job tickets with actual production costs, and with the best software for printing industry.
Find out more about HiFlow. Ask one of our consultants for a demo.
What Our Clients Say
I wanted one complete solution. When I saw HiFlow, with all its capabilities, it did not take me long to recognize that I had found my solution. They have over 100 locations in Europe which was a big positive for me. I knew we could get more personal attention from HiFlow.
Dale Ford, Colonial Printing, Mailing, Packaging
We chose Hiflow to realize the promise of a more customized solution, built specifically for our business.
We also wanted a fully integrated solution with one centralized database instead of multiple, loosely connected databases. Hiflow’s superior BI reporting tools helped finalize our decision.
Peter Anton, Bradford & Bigelow
What Makes HiFlow Better?
We offer software for printing industry that is Industry 4.0 ready
- At the core of our system is our exclusive workflow diagram that offers real workflow visibility of the production process, even the most complex packaging or print product
- Scheduling—simplified. Workflow diagrams easily show the sequence of eventsin the progress of the job, so scheduling every process is a cinch.
- Harmoniously coordinate procedure paths that make sure everything is performed according to standard procedure adopted by the company i.e., ISO 9001, TQM
- A licensing model based on our customer’s REAL SAVINGS–the result of HiFlow Solutions system implementation before/after comparisons.
- Our CRM module makes visible to management all interactions between prospects and sales, customers and sales, and customers and customer service
- Our Customer Portal allows REAL TIME updates of, for example, Proof Out/Proof Approved to customers and company personnel
- Cost tracking in REAL TIME. Our software tracks real material consumption, shop floor data and supplier connectivity, i.e., if a supplier’s price goes up or down, estimating and purchasing will see the data in REAL TIME
- Greater profitability in areas of production by recording REAL TIME data. Management now has viewability of the metrics gathered by the software and can make informed decisions, such as necessary employee training, or machine repair/maintenance/replacement
- Not just one, but a team of dedicated implementation specialists will insure a faster Go Live. Our team is printing professionals, each versed in specialty areas of packaging, label production and all types of commercial printing.
- Fast order processing. Conversion from estimate to job is quick, as calculations and workflow diagrams are brought live for customer service, planning, scheduling, shop floor in REAL TIME
HIFLOW SOLUTIONS COMPLETE SYSTEM
HiFlow Solutions MIS software is an end-to-end management information system with comprehensive tools that automate workflow and business processes so companies can compete more effectively in the marketplace, maintain faster and leaner production times, and increase margins of profit.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
HiFlow’s core management information system can be customized to suit your unique requirements. Based on your preferences for hosting and database, we can recommend appropriate solutions that fit your current infrastructure and process. You can start small, with core-essentials, then add features later.
MES & MACHINE INTEGRATION
Eliminate touches, decrease errors and downtime, and instantly collect data by connecting HiFlow’s sensor interface directly with your shop floor equipment. Our MES device interface enables any MIS system and virtually any shop-floor equipment to share accurate information.
One of the big reasons companies look for custom business software development services is that they’ve found prepackaged software doesn’t fully meet their needs. Our team consists of 50 highly skilled developers, systems analysts and software engineers can custom design a solution.