Workflow Printing with HiFlow MIS
HiFlow’s Unique Workflow Diagram Resolves Workflow Issues
HiFlow Solutions is a flexible and powerful workflow automation application that automates end to end workflow printing processes to boost print productivity and increase efficiencies. This solution has a comprehensive suite of modular tools to reduce labor-intensive processes while streamlining print workflow to maximize productivity. Fast quote to job, optimized scheduling using AI, accurate data collection minimizes errors….why not see how HiFlow can increase margins for your print business?
HiFlow Solutions reduces production time, eliminates human errors, which will assist in reducing overall costs and leave your management team some time for focusing on clients and expanding business opportunities rather than fixing those bottlenecks.
Find out more how optimizing your workflow can yield a massive boost in not only profit margins but the amount of jobs you can take on — with the same resources!
Get In Touch
Automating Print Workflow
How do you achieve an optimal workflow?
Do you have multiple solutions, separately, in separate departments? Is your workflow is a series of disconnect steps that is filled with manual processes and inefficient?
By integrating of multiple solutions into a single automated workflow, better results can be achieved.
One of the most important benefits of smart automation is the ability of companies to increase throughput and grow their businesses with minimal increases in staff.
HiFlow is a comprehensive manufacturing software MIS/MES that delivers efficiency and productivity to workflows to packaging, label, flexographic and book printing companies.
Unlike any other MIS/ERP system, HiFlow’s management system offers its market segments a unique, interactive visual interface—a one screen workflow diagram, in which the entire production process is fully represented.
A single user-friendly representation provides an image of the workflow together with addition context of information and all the data included in the job.
Find ways to boost operational efficiency and quickly respond to evolving customer demands as well as changing regulations and market trends.
This is just the first step printing companies can leverage for even more efficient automation in their workflow printing. With HiFlow, a company can start with the base system and only the modules they need, so you can move through at your own pace, and each step will produce efficiency gains that help justify continued investments for even more automation – and greater profitability.
For print industry companies that can pivot and adapt technology that creates efficiency in their infrastructure, the sky is the limit.
HiFlow’s Print Workflow Advantages
Buy the whole integrated system or just the module you need we will install and make it work with all your existing systems
We can integrate any or all modules into your existing structure. Or, let our developers write a completely customized system exclusively for your business.
Complex and Powerful
Let HiFlow tackle the tough jobs. The ones you lose sleep over.Same goes for complicated inventory,or multple short runs? Come on. Challenge us.
Imagine actually watching how your plant runs with our visible workflow. Attack errors and problems AS THEY OCCUR. Be informed about issues with HiFlow’s alerts and messaging system.
Any report you can think of – from sales, production to CSR, equipment, employee performance– can be obtained through the Analytics module
What Our Clients Say
I wanted one complete solution. When I saw HiFlow, with all its capabilities, it did not take me long to recognize that I had found my solution. They have over 100 locations in Europe which was a big positive for me. I knew we could get more personal attention.
Dale Ford, Colonial Printing, Mailing, Packaging
We chose Hiflow to realize the promise of a more customized solution, built specifically for our business.
We also wanted a fully integrated solution with one centralized database instead of multiple, loosely connected databases. Hiflow’s superior BI reporting tools helped finalize our decision.
Peter Anton, Bradford & Bigelow
What makes us different?
We offer the workflow tools you need to streamline your business and automate manual processes to achieve profits
- At the core of our system is our exclusive workflow diagram that offers real workflow visibility of the production process, even the most complex printed job or project
- Scheduling—simplified. Workflow diagrams easily show the sequence of eventsin the progress of the job, so scheduling every process is a cinch.
- Harmoniously coordinate procedure paths that make sure everything is performed according to standard procedure adopted by the company i.e., ISO 9001, TQM
- A licensing model based on our customer’s REAL SAVINGS–the result of HiFlow Solutions system implementation before/after comparisons.
- Our CRM module makes visible to management all interactions between prospects and sales, customers and sales, and customers and customer service
- Our Customer Portal allows REAL TIME updates of, for example, Proof Out/Proof Approved to customers and company personnel
- Cost tracking in REAL TIME. Our software tracks real material consumption, shop floor data and supplier connectivity, i.e., if a supplier’s price goes up or down, estimating and purchasing will see the data in REAL TIME
- Greater profitability in areas of production by recording REAL TIME data. Management now has viewability of the metrics gathered by the software and can make informed decisions, such as necessary employee training, or machine repair/maintenance/replacement in workflow printing
- Not just one, but a team of dedicated implementation specialists will insure a faster Go Live. Our team is printing professionals, each versed in specialty areas of packaging, label production and all types of commercial printing.
- Fast order processing. Conversion from estimate to job is quick, as calculations and workflow diagrams are brought live for customer service, planning, scheduling, shop floor in REAL TIME
HIFLOW SOLUTIONS COMPLETE SYSTEM
HiFlow Solutions MIS software is an end-to-end management information system with comprehensive tools that automate workflow and business processes so companies can compete more effectively in the marketplace, maintain faster and leaner production times, and increase margins of profit.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
HiFlow’s core management information system can be customized to suit your unique requirements. Based on your preferences for hosting and database, we can recommend appropriate solutions that fit your current infrastructure and process. You can start small, with core-essentials, then add features later.
MES & MACHINE INTEGRATION
Eliminate touches, decrease errors and downtime, and instantly collect data by connecting HiFlow’s sensor interface directly with your shop floor equipment. Our MES device interface enables any MIS system and virtually any shop-floor equipment to share accurate information.
One of the big reasons companies look for custom business software development services is that they’ve found prepackaged software doesn’t fully meet their needs. Our team consists of 50 highly skilled developers, systems analysts and software engineers can custom design a solution.