Print Estimating Software
HiFlow Solutions provides the best print estimating software which makes managing finances and producing quotes extremely easy for companies of all sizes.
Back in the day people used to do all business estimation and finance related tasks with aid of spreadsheet and calculators. Fortunately, we don’t live in a world where that is necessary. Estimating is undoubtedly one of the most important aspects of your printing company. This is why it is important to opt for a good print estimating software.
HiFlow’s MIS technology solutions include print estimating software which will help propel your packaging/label company into the heart of the 2020s with end-to-end management information and MES system specifically designed for packaging, label, and flexographic companies. HiFlow’s comprehensive tools and features increase speed, reduce wasted time, and facilitate connectivity in the production workflow and business operations.
Print Estimating Software
Get In Touch
Benefits of a Print Estimating Software
It wouldn’t be wrong to call estimating one of the key aspects of your business’s functionality. If done right it results in success in terms of profit whereas getting it wrong may result in major financial loss. Therefore, it is important to be confident in your estimating process which comes from having a good print estimating system. Are you wondering what good comes out of investing in a print estimating software? Here are some benefits you should know about:
· Monitoring and managing quoting throughout your business
· Generating estimates for print delivery to client
· Monitoring profitability and tuning the pricing accordingly
· Comparing costs across presses
· Getting access to customer estimate history
· Estimating multiple quantities at one time
Importance of Print Estimating
No matter which printing business you’re a part of (large format, labelling, newspaper, commercial, etc.), the biggest challenge you’d have to face is that of minute profit margins which are usually between 1 to 3%. This is why managing finances smartly is an integral part of the business. The major focus for most printers is to be able to save as much money possible without lowering the quality or disturbing price and time. These are factors of key importance to all consumers.
The purpose of a print management information system is to help a printing business overcome these financial dilemmas and maintain or increase the profit margins if possible. Print estimating software alongside MIS help in:
· Assigning the fixed costs, mark ups, variable costs, etc. to a database to automate the process of print estimating with consistency
· Reducing any errors made in quoting by taking one through all factors involved in pricing a product or job
· Producing the key figures like direct cost, total cost, overhead, mark-up, and ultimate sales price to get an overview of all financial aspects
· Allowing estimation of jobs to be much easier using building blocks
Who Are We?
HiFlow Solutions provides top-quality IT services at the best price with before and after-sales support. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals, who are extremely passionate and enthusiastic about their work.
· We have 20 years of business experience and over 100 international clients whom we’ve delivered software solutions to
· Our team consists of software developers and individuals of various professional skills and training
· We are a recognized Silver Microsoft partner
· Ours is a US based company with team of developers from Poland
How We Stand Out
Wondering why you should choose us when there are a plethora of other options? Well, the software systems we develop are highly customized for complex packaging or POP production processes. We have a thorough understanding of all complexities involved in label and packaging production and our knowledge is backed by decades of experience.
The software solutions we offer are highly catered to your company’s needs and come with the original implementation strategy of experienced project managers. Furthermore, the licensing model we offer is based on real savings generated by our systems.
What Our Clients Say
I wanted one complete solution. When I saw HiFlow, with all its capabilities, it did not take me long to recognize that I had found my solution. They had over 100 locations served in Europe which was a big positive for me. I knew we could get more personal attention.
Dale Ford, Colonial Printing, Mailing, Packaging
We chose Hiflow to realize the promise of a more customized solution, built specifically for our business, without pages upon pages of features – originally added for other companies – which we don’t need.
We also wanted a fully integrated solution with one centralized database instead of multiple, loosely connected databases. Hiflow’s superior BI reporting tools helped finalize our decision.
Peter Anton, Bradford & Bigelow
What Makes HiFlow Better?
- At the core of our system is our exclusive workflow diagram that offers real workflow visibility of the production process, even the most complex packaging or POP product
- Scheduling—simplified. Workflow diagrams easily show the sequence of eventsin the progress of the job, so scheduling every process is a cinch.
- Harmoniously coordinate procedure paths that make sure everything is performed according to standard procedure adopted by the company i.e., ISO 9001, TQM
- A licensing model based on our customer’s REAL SAVINGS–the result of HiFlow Solutions system implementation before/after comparisons.
- Our CRM module makes visible to management all interactions between prospects and sales, customers and sales, and customers and customer service
- Our Customer Portal allows REAL TIME updates of, for example, Proof Out/Proof Approved to customers and company personnel
- Cost tracking in REAL TIME. Our software tracks real material consumption, shop floor data and supplier connectivity, i.e., if a supplier’s price goes up or down, estimating and purchasing will see the data in REAL TIME
- Greater profitability in areas of production by recording REAL TIME data. Management now has viewability of the metrics gathered by the software and can make informed decisions, such as necessary employee training, or machine repair/maintenance/replacement
- Not just one, but a team of dedicated implementation specialists will insure a faster Go Live. Our team is printing professionals, each versed in specialty areas of packaging, label production and all types of commercial printing.
- Fast order processing. Conversion from estimate to job is quick, as calculations and workflow diagrams are brought live for customer service, planning, scheduling, shop floor in REAL TIME
HIFLOW SOLUTIONS COMPLETE SYSTEM
HiFlow Solutions MIS software is an end-to-end management information system with comprehensive tools that automate packaging workflow and business processes so companies can compete more effectively in the marketplace, maintain faster and leaner production times, and increase margins of profit.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
HiFlow’s core management information system can be customized to suit your unique requirements. Based on your preferences for hosting and database, we can recommend appropriate solutions that fit your current infrastructure and process. You can start small, with core-essentials, then add features later.
MES & MACHINE INTEGRATION SOLUTIONS
Eliminate touches, decrease errors and downtime, and instantly collect data by connecting HiFlow’s sensor interface directly with your shop floor equipment. Our MES device interface enables any MIS system and virtually any shop-floor equipment to share accurate information.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
One of the big reasons companies look for custom business software development services is that they’ve found prepackaged software doesn’t fully meet their needs. Our team consists of 50 highly skilled developers, systems analysts and software engineers can custom design a solution.
Press about us
Packaging applications represent a steady business for capable print providers. However, like other segments of print, customer demands are evolving. For many, this means more frequent, shorter and complex runs. While the equipment is able to handle this type of work, it can become inefficient and expensive to produce without proper workflow.
Specialized software helps to automate the process, eliminate human touch points, and better communicate with customers, allowing package converters to handle an increased number of smaller jobs at a bigger profit.